Friday, June 22, 2012

Find your Passion

Today, doing what you love, being grateful and embracing the inner joy associated with the work you love.

"Love what you do and do what you love."
Whether that may be art, music, singing, sports, journalism, stock trades or what have you, the passion for it creates love which in turn makes this World a more beautiful place to live. I suggest that if you are currently in a crap-tacular job that you hate; either quit it right now and find a better one OR start a hobby that will fill you with JOY! When you're filled with a passion  for life and all that you do in it, there comes an energy  from within you, pulsing from you, drawing good things to you. Find it! Recognize it! Cherish it!
My passions are the things I often write about in my art-journals. They inspire me to continue to create and fuel me with their positive energy. If you don't already have something in your life that fuels this passion ask yourself; "What did I love doing when I was 5, 12, 15?" "What does my inner child want to do today?" Be playful and creative and just see what happens next. Write about how you feel during different activities and see if a new hobby is just waiting to happen. (Side note: you can learn almost anything via YouTube) You're never too old, or too young. Nothing is too silly. Above all else, never stand in your own way of being great.

What inspires you to create? What are the things you're passionate about? What gives you energy?

Write 5 things that you're grateful for each day. OR Before falling asleep at night say them to yourself.

"Joy, Love and Happiness are feelings that multiply 3 fold when you share them with others."
Much love to you all. Thank you for sharing in my art journey.

Danine Mroz
Prairie Mroz Art


No comments:

Post a Comment