Saturday, April 21, 2012

Be Bold

I have always been BOLD and different, it's just the way I am. My whole life I have swam up stream, cut my own path through the forest and danced to the beat of my own drum. For a long time I thought being BOLD and different meant you were just being strange and weird. It wasn't until much later in my life that I began embracing my differences and realized that those were the things that made me special. So now for me,  being BOLD is about taking chances, trying new things and stepping outside of my comfort zone. It's about living the life you have always dreamed about and not feeling guilty for doing so. When you're BOLD you listen to your heart and intuition to find out who your authentic self really is and then you let her shine through. This is the intent of my latest art journal entries and a whole new venture I've begun.


It is to all the BOLD and fearless women out there who dare to be different and live their authentic lives that I dedicate, "BE BOLD", my new line of art. With strong - BOLD colors, chunky - BOLD shapes, and heart felt phrases that reflect the inner beauty of these strong, vivacious women.
I look forward to sharing them with you.
Hugz,
Danine
Prairie Mroz

1 comment: