Friday, January 6, 2012

Sow thy Self

Seed Journal #3-2012 - S-Words

So I'm sitting in front of a blank piece of paper trying to think of "S"-words that are seed related and have meaning to me OR perhaps define me in some way, shape or form. And believe you me, it's a lot harder than it looks. These are the words that I was able to come up with; Serendipity, Seeds, Sow, Stand, Self, Signature, & Strong.


As always I wrote a short journal entry upon the finished work, today I used orange ink which blends quite nicely into the background.
As my skill as an artist becomes stronger
I feel a greater sense of self.
Life is full of happy accidents, in art this is especially true.
This year I hope to learn from these mistakes 
And maybe even create my signature style from one.
2012 is going to be an outstanding year!

So in short I hope to SOW the SEEDS of good STRONG habits to become a better artist in 2012. Learning new skills, finding my SIGNATURE style and simply being my Authentic SELF. Perhaps finding a little SERENDIPITY along the way as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment